Welcome, Guest!

Let's emphasize the most important rules of this community: advertising is forbidden, data related to Pakistan is forbidden, and we do not and will not have a trading platform.

You can share your leaks and earn credits. To use the forum without restrictions, you need to upgrade your profile. Before creating new topics and posts, please read the possible errors and rules in the "Help" section.

Source Code MY CUSTOM .NET ANTI CRACK, ANTI DEBUG, ANTI EMULATION TECHNIQUES USED IN MY PROGRAMS

Source Code

Anony

Owner
Staff member
Admin
Community
LV

Awards
EvilCoin
Crypto
Hey all, good to be back posting! Todays post is my self coded .NET Anti Crack, Anti Debug, Anti Emulation techniques.
You must be registered for see images

Some of the features:
1. Uses the NTSTATUS Win API To Check All Processes On Windows
2. Anti Crack
3. Anti Emulation
4. Anti Module Injection [TODO]
5. Anti Debug
6. Anti Proxy
7. Anti VM
8. Scanner that will run background checks while app is running and will crash if anything is found

All of this info is logged into the console and will throw the error according to the process found.
You can make it do whatever you want after the user is found tampering with the application [ its up to you ;)]

Feel free to use just watch the credit.
Download:

Hey all, good to be back posting! Todays post is my self coded .NET Anti Crack, Anti Debug, Anti Emulation techniques.

Some of the features:
2. Anti Crack
3. Anti Emulation
5. Anti Debug
6. Anti Proxy
7. Anti VM
8. Scanner that will run background checks while app is running and will crash if anything is found

All of this info is logged into the console and will throw the error according to the process found.
You can make it do whatever you want after the user is found tampering with the application [ its up to you ;)]

Download:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Some of the features:
2. Anti Crack
3. Anti Emulation
5. Anti Debug
6. Anti Proxy
7. Anti VM

Download:

good

Some of the features:
2. Anti Crack
3. Anti Emulation
5. Anti Debug
6. Anti Proxy
7. Anti VM

Download:

thansk

Some of the features:
2. Anti Crack
3. Anti Emulation
5. Anti Debug
6. Anti Proxy
7. Anti VM

Download:

Dammmm men thk

Th

Some of the features:
2. Anti Crack
3. Anti Emulation
5. Anti Debug
6. Anti Proxy
7. Anti VM

Download:

Thanks​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks